Student Research Support

Senior Jazmyn C Harmon discusses their thesis presentation with Professor Carla Shedd

Students conducting research for their senior thesis or independent research with a faculty-advisor can request support for research-related expenses up to $300.

Click on the appropriate link below to complete the request form.

Advisor approval is required, so students should discuss their request with their faculty advisor before submitting the form.